Monday, December 21, 2015

It is that time of year again....

The Marfy catalogue is available for purchase.  I believe I purchased mine about forty minutes after the notification email arrived in my InBox (having stalked the In Box and Googled Marfy for three days in an unattractively obsessive manner). 

This year, the free patterns promise a real treat. 

If we have a nice summer, I will be making the blue top (which is the same as the floral top next to it). 

The skirt with the shaped denim yoke is a certainty. I have some denim too small do to anything else with that is just begging to be the yoke part.  See, I knew keeping small bits of fabric would pay off in the end.  It might even make it into my SWAP.  I wonder if a printed linen would look nice with the denim yoke.   What fabric would you choose for the skirt part? 

Love the black shirt with the fabulous neckline and the sleek skirt to go with.  Have to have that one.

 The orange skirt is also rather nice as it seems to have an asymmetric hem. 

I do rather like the cape as well, but I'm not totally sure where I would wear such an item. 

I feel a stash excavation coming on.  :) 


Free Patterns Marfy 2016

No comments: